Monday, March 30, 2009

It may be snowing,but the Sun is shining

Good morning!! It's the start of a new week. I looked out the window and saw 6 to 8 inches of snow on the ground. I think I will go back to bed where it is warm. No, it's time to exercise. Last week was a rough week. There were a lot of places or go and things to do. I had several days last week that were very emotional for me and I found that I wanted to return to old habits. Luckily old favorites treats have been replaced with new favorite treats. I had several days when I had to make my self exercise. Since I started this challenge I have been on a set routine and last week my set routine needed to have some adjustments and it was hard to make these adjustments. I am grateful this challenge is going 100 days. The first few weeks were relatively easy and everything was new. The next few weeks were more challenging with learning new ways to eat and increasing the exercise. Now, the diet and exercise are becoming a way of a new life. I know that there are new challenges every week. Last week was a real challenge and when we were in St. George for the week it was a real challenge. I am learning to identify reasons why I eat and to make better choices. I love our nutrition class. I learn something new every week. This challenge makes me feel 10, 20, or 30 years younger. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment