Friday, March 6, 2009

Additional Challenges

Holiday, trips, family celebrations, thoughtful neighbors and meetings with delicious high calorie food have been very challenging the past few weeks. The hardest was a cheesecake that one of my friends made. My choice has been a healthy heart. I had book club at my home a week ago and I served healthy refreshments. At our weekly nutrition class on Wednesday one of the heart challenge participants said her daughter was at my house for book club. She asked her daughter what I served and she said healthy treats. (A small world) I have learned over the past few weeks that Today is the day for change. Life has given us one moment at a time and we can't save time and we can't borrow time. So, Today is the day, and I am excited about my Today's on this program and the Today's after the program. I look forward to daily exercising and eating healthy foods. I think I need to look in the mirror and see if that non-exercising person is still in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment