Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Success at the Rec. Center

What a great day!! I had a great breakfast, and I went to the Pleasant Grove recreation center to exercise. Life is great. While walking briskly around the track I was able to pass other individuals who were walking. This might not seem a big deal, but it was for me. Usually, I am the slow person that every one else passes. When I passed the first person I went "yes". It was a great feeling. I am getting stronger every day. Thank you Heart Challenge!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda, you do not know me but I was a participant of the Heart Challenge last year. The Hendersons are my home teachers and your sister told me you were chosen, Congratulations! The Heart Challenge was the best thing I have ever been a part of. Do everything they tell you to do and you will surely be successful! It sounds like you are seeing success already....Keep up the good work and Good luck! My very dear friend Barb Clarine is also participating. Get to know her, she is an awesome lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda, I am really proud of you for taking on this challenge for improving your health. You are an inspiration to me and I look forward to seeing your progress. Keep walking!

    ReplyDelete