Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One Step at a Time

We have been garden tour guides on Temple Square in Salt Lake City for the last two years. (Tours are from April- October.) We give tours on the gardens on the top of the Conference Center and the Plaza by the Joesph Smith Memorial Building. (Lots of walking and stairs) We gave our first tour yesterday. Usually I have great difficulty with the stairs. I hold on to the handle rails and take the steps one at a time. Yesterday, after leaving the elevators and going on the outside of the conference center I walked up the stairs one foot on each step. I said to my husband, "Look, I can walk up these stairs with out resting." I climbed all the stairs. After our tour we decided to take the stairs from the top of the conference center to the street and I did it. Heart Challenge you have given me back my ability to climb stairs. I can't thank you enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment